1. The organizer of the XD XENIA DESIGN Loyalty Program (hereafter ‘Loyalty Program’) is XD FASHION GROUP D.O.O. Ksajpa 2/A, Šenkovec, 40000 Čakovec, Croatia (hereafter ‘organizer’). Membership in the Loyalty Program is free of charge.
2. Membership in the Loyalty Program is obtained by filling out and submitting the online membership form. The content of the membership form is decided by the organizer, in line with legal provisions and needs of the Loyalty Program. The membership form must contain confirmation of the member-to-be concerning the terms and conditions in their valid version at the time of acceptance. By accepting the terms and conditions for the Loyalty Program, the members consent to their personal details, which they provide the organizer with, being collected and used for the purpose determined in these terms. By becoming members, customers receive the Loyalty Program membership ID number through which they are able to obtain and carry out their membership rights, as stated in the aforementioned terms.
3. By becoming a member of the Loyalty Program, the customer does not take on any duties. Through their membership, they obtain the right to participate in the Loyalty Program which consists of additional benefits when making a purchase. All completed purchases at XD Xenia Design are added up until the end of the accounting period. Such period consists of one year from the start of the membership. At the end of the accounting period, the member is entitled to exercise their right to an amount calculated based on point tiers.
4. Depending on the number of collected points, the member may cross over to a higher tier. As they transition, members have the right to the discount of that tier until the end of the first year of their membership, as well as the right to the lowest discount of the same tier for the next year of their membership. All collected points add up until the end of the accounting period, i.e. one year from the start day of the membership. At the end of that period, the member has the right to the starting discount for the next period in the amount determined by the tier the member falls in based on all the points collected during the previous period. Points collected in the Loyalty Program expire at the end of every calendar year, and new points can be collected from the beginning of the next year.
5. After one year, membership in the Loyalty Program is renewed automatically. Every member of the Loyalty Program that encloses personal data such as the date of birth will receive a notification on their birthday, whether via e-mail or phone, providing information about a XD birthday gift they can pick up at one of the XD selling points.
6. If they wish to terminate their membership, a member may enclose a written notice of withdrawal to the address of the organizer or simply cancel their membership at one of the XD XENIA DESIGN selling points. No further explanation is mandatory. The organizer may also, by way of a written note, without explanation, cancel user membership. In any event, a membership is terminated with the cessation of the Loyalty Program in line with a decision by the organizer. Personal details will be deleted once a membership in the Loyalty Program ends, regardless of the reason of termination of the membership. The amount remaining in the membership points will be cancelled, and the membership ID will not be usable. In case of a lost ID number, the user can request a new one on www.xd-store.com; the organizer will send a new ID number to the e-mail address of the user. All the points gained will be transferred to the new account.
7. These Terms of Service shall take effect on the day they are published on the www.xd-store.com website. The organizer is entitled to rectify or add to these terms at any given moment, with no necessity for the consent of the members. These amendments or additions will be implemented from the day of publishing on the www.xd-store.com website.